The first Bowers & Wilkins wireless headphones sound just as good as their wired siblings, and are designed and balanced by the engineers behind the reference monitors in Abbey Road Studios. The advanced mic system with CVC2 technology ensures clear voices and reduce wind noise when taking phone calls.
Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless combines fantastic sound and luxurious materials with advanced Bluetooth streaming for an unrivalled wireless acoustic performance. Best-in-class acoustic design. The best Bluetooth streaming technology. Put these together, and you can enjoy all the freedom and convenience of wireless headphones, without compromising on sound quality.
• P5 Wireless combines the fantastic sound of P5 Series 2, with advanced Bluetooth streaming for unrivalled wireless acoustic performance,3.5mm stereo mini jack (CTIA 4-pole).
• An incredible battery life of 17 hours oo wireless playback between charges. P5 Wireless charges via USB and if you want to save your battery, it also comes supplied with a cable. Using high quality Bluetooth aptX, these headphones allow you to stream Hi-Fi quality music from your smart phone, tablet or computer.
• P5 Wireless features drive units based on the award winning P7, designed with a diaphragm like traditional loudspeakers, resulting in more precise diaphragm movement and amazing sound quality.
• Bowers & Wilkins P5 Wireless Headphones come with a 2-year limited warranty only when purchased from an authorised dealer
• If you experience bluetooth connection issues, please update your device to the most recent software and make sure you have a stable streaming connection (i.e. Wifi/Data).
Headphone Fit On-Ear
Item Dimensions 7.09 x 2.87 x 8.7 in
Item Weight 1.7 lbs
Additional Features wireless, noise-isolation, microphone-feature